Ryan C. Furtick practices in the Corporate Department of Lewis Rice. Ryan has experience with a wide variety of corporate matters, including structuring mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, and restructuring. Ryan also has experience in all aspects of tax planning for partnerships, LLCs, and corporations, including business and succession planning.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Ryan was an associate at Crady Jewett McCulley & Houren LLP in Houston, Texas.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (LL.M., 2016)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Notes editor/staff editor, Washington University Jurisprudence Review
- CALI Awards in Advocacy; Employee Benefits: ERISA & Tax; Business Acquisitions; Tax Fraud Prosecution; Estate and Gift Taxation; Closely-Held Business and Succession Planning
- Washington University in St. Louis (M.S., 2013)
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.S.B.A., 2013)
- Finance, Accounting
- Minor in Applied Microeconomics
- Varsity baseball team
- Tax/Transactional associate, Crady Jewett McCulley & Houren LLP (2016-2018)
- American Bar Association - Tax Secion
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
- Texas Bar