Our corporate attorneys are problem solvers who bring progressive thinking to our wide range of corporate and institutional clients. Lewis Rice clients encompass large, publicly traded corporations, middle market and emerging companies, closely held and family-owned businesses, financial institutions, and private equity and venture capital firms. We handle a full spectrum of transactional matters including, but not limited to:
- Acquisition and disposition of assets, operating units, and entire enterprises through complex transactions
- Reviewing and drafting a variety of agreements for day-to-day management of organizations, including employment agreements, asset purchase agreements, purchase orders, and service agreements
- Advising lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of sophisticated financing transactions
- Structuring new entities of all types including corporations, limited liability companies, and limited and general partnerships
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations relating to import and export, pension and benefits, and related tax consequences
Experienced business leaders choose Lewis Rice based on our decades of experience handling complex domestic and international transactions. Many of our corporate attorneys have business or accounting degrees and the practical experience to give them a deep understanding of industry-specific issues. Our attorneys use their local, regional, and national market knowledge to ensure that Lewis Rice provides innovative and cost-effective solutions with successful outcomes for our clients.