John C. Bodnar represents public companies, large private companies and middle market private companies located across the country and in varied industries in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and general corporate law.
John also teaches mergers and acquisitions as an adjunct professor at Washington University School of Law.
John's peers have selected him for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2010-2021 and Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® 2015-2019, and he is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
John is a valued member of the Firm's Management Committee.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Order of the Coif
- Washington University Law Review, executive editor
- Washington University John M. Olin School of Business (M.B.A., 1996)
- Saint Louis University (B.S., summa cum laude, 1992)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Alpha Sigma Nu
- Missouri Society of CPA's outstanding graduate
- ACQ Missouri M&A Lawyer of the year 2018
- International Advisory Experts Missouri M&A Lawyer of the Year 2017
- BTI Client Service All-Star 2015
- Finance Monthly Deal Maker of the Year 2014
- Acquisition International Deal Maker of the Year 2014
- Adjunct professor, mergers and acquisitions, Washington University School of Law (2007-present)
- Judicial intern, Hon. Charles A. Shaw, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (1996)
- Aspatore Thought Leadership -Mergers and Acquisition Law - 2016
- Inside the Mind Series - Business Due Diligence Strategies - 2015
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- St. Louis Arch Angels
- St. Louis RCGA Capital Alliance Committee
- Alumni Board of Directors, Chaminade College Prep (2001-2004)
- MS Corporate Achievers (2003)
- Management Committee
- Securities Offering Committee
- Former Chairman, Associate Development Committee