Specifically, the information that we collect through the cookies on our Website is as follows:
Necessary cookies that are used by the Firm to enable basic functionality of the website:
- _cfduid – Used by CloudFlare, (a global CDN) to identify trusted web traffic. Expires in 1 year.
- JSESSIONID – Preserves users states across page requests. Expires at end of session.
- screen_dimensions – Used for responsive design. Expires in 29834 days.
- ServerID – Identifies the server that delivered the last page to the browser and is used for load balancing purposes. Expires at the end of session.
- cookie-notice-status – Used to identify if the user interacted with the cookie pop-up alert. Expires in 1 year.
- use_mobile – is a cookie that is used for responsive design. Expires at the end of session.
- WordPress – Various cookies used by WordPress to verify when the firm logs into the site’s backend.
Statisic cookies that are used by the Firm to help it understand how visitors interact with the website
- _ga – Used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expires in 2 years
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expires at end of session.
- _gid – Used by Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expires at end of session.
Marketing cookies that are used by the Firm to help it help it understand how visitors interact with the website.
- collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. Expires at end of session.
- PREF – Used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites. Expires in 8 months.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – Used by YouTube to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages that integrate YouTube videos. Expires in 179 days.
- YSC – Used by YoutTube to keep statistics of what videos from YoutTube the user has seen. Expires at end of session.
- _atuvc – Used by the AddThis social sharing tool. This cookie expires 2 years after it is set.
- _atssc – Used by the AddThis social sharing tool. This cookie expires 2 years after it is set.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Our Website does not support DNT codes, but our Website limits tracking to the internal uses described above. Except in the case of analytics cookies, remarketing and other features of Google Display Advertising described above, our website does not track your use across multiple websites, however, other websites to which we link may. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Also, if you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info to manage your preferences. Alternatively, if you are located in the European Union, you may visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that you may continue to receive generic ads.
It is always possible for you to visit our Website without disclosing your personal data. This requires that you have disabled cookies. You can opt out of the processing of such information via the Cookie Consent Banner displayed at the bottom of the relevant site. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website or online services.
If you have any questions about the cookies on our Website or any of the information, including, without limitation, personal data, gathered by the cookies, please contact the Firm’s Privacy Officer, whose contact information is below:
Data Protection and Privacy Officer
By email at [email protected]
By mail at 600 Washington Avenue, Suite 2500, St. Louis, MO 63101 Attn: Data Protection and Privacy Officer
We are committed and required to respond to any of your inquiries on this issue within one (1) month of receiving the complaint.