Andie M. Patton practices in the Firm's Corporate Department and works on a variety of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and restructuring, regulatory compliance (primarily in the area of alcohol distribution law), commercial real estate transactions, and corporate and commercial contract issues.
Andie was selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch for 2021.
Andie is a member of the Firm's Recruiting Committee.
- University of Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Joseph Henry Beale Prize for Outstanding Legal Research and Writing
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.A., 2009)
- Political Science and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2011)
- Student clinical intern, University of Chicago's Edwin F. Mandel Legal Aid Clinic – mental health litigation project (2011)
- Summer intern, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Illinois (2010)
- Paralegal assistant, Becker, Dufour & Yarbrough, LLP (2007-2009)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Young Professionals Board, Independence Center
- Board of Directors, Places for People