Andie M. Patton practices in the Firm's Corporate Department and works on a variety of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and restructuring, regulatory compliance, commercial real estate transactions, and corporate and commercial contract issues.
Andie is a member of the Firm's Recruiting Committee.
- University of Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Joseph Henry Beale Prize for Outstanding Legal Research and Writing
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.A., 2009)
- Political Science and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2011)
- Student clinical intern, University of Chicago's Edwin F. Mandel Legal Aid Clinic – mental health litigation project (2011)
- Summer intern, U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Illinois (2010)
- Paralegal assistant, Becker, Dufour & Yarbrough, LLP (2007-2009)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Young Professionals Board, Independence Center