LLCs from Start to FinishJune 18, 2018
Lewis Rice member Alfred J. Ludwig and other seasoned professionals will walk through the entire LLC cycle with practical how-to's, practice pointers, cautionary advice and sample forms. Stay up to date with the latest LLC legislation, trends and developments; consider all factors in entity selection and formation; and work through difficult operating agreement provisions. You will also learn more focused skills and applications, such as forming LLCs to purchase real estate, utilizing series LLCs and much, much more.
- LLC or S-Corp? Examine major tax and non-tax advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Determine which tax election is the best fit for every LLC you work with.
- Walk through the nuts, bolts and best practices for forming or converting to an LLC.
- Understand the mechanics of single member LLCs - organization, taxation, liability and operating agreements.
- Craft an airtight LLC operating agreement for your client.
- Get clarification on the legal uncertainties surrounding series LLCs.
- Know the do's, don'ts, pitfalls and tips for using LLCs to purchase real estate and other special purposes.
- Reinforce the liability protections offered by LLCs with current best practices.
- Walk away with sample formation documents, agreements, tax forms and other reference materials.
To learn more about this seminar, click under "Resources" below.