Mark regularly represents investors, developers, owners, tenants, and lenders in a variety of real estate matters including purchase, sale, lease, and financing transactions. He also has experience with zoning and land use issues.
Mark's recent real estate transactions include representing:
- A real estate investor in the sale of a shopping center outparcel to a national fast food chain
- A multi-unit fast food franchisee in the sale of its business, including multiple locations
- A real estate investor in a long-term lease of commercial property to a national convenience store chain
- An automobile dealership in the purchase of a commercial real estate parcel
- A real estate investment and management firm obtaining a $42 million securitized conduit loan secured by an office and retail complex
- A national bank providing a $35 million syndicated loan to a developer secured by 500-acre business park