LLC Operating Agreements: Start to Finish
Lewis Rice member Alfred J. Ludwig, along with Mark D. Kimball and Brandon M. Schwartz, will present a webinar hosted by National Business Institute (NBI) on creating an LLC agreement. Drafting an airtight LLC agreement is the best way to protect your client from future disputes and litigation. Gain a better understanding of what should be taken into consideration and what crucial provisions need to be included in your agreements to ensure a favorable outcome in settlement or court if member conflicts arise. This webinar will help with the following:
- Get a step-by-step walkthrough of details to consider when drafting an LLC agreement.
- Gain a better understanding of formation provisions in the operating agreement.
- Identify practical implications of majority, super-majority and unanimity voting.
- Learn different options for tax entity selection.
- Increase your knowledge of transfer restrictions, right of first refusal, impasse (put/call) capital call and dissolution provisions.
- Receive practical advice for common ethical issues that may arise, including conflicts of interest and confidentiality issues.
To learn more and to register for this webinar, click under "Resources" below.
Al represents a wide array of clients ranging from large, publicly traded companies to individuals and sole proprietorships in all aspects of business operations. His experience includes transaction structuring, operational diligence, development and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts, the processes that accompany startup business planning, and the dissolution of ongoing businesses at the end of their life cycle.