The Firm has a long antitrust practice history involving competition issues affecting businesses in the United States and around the world. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling both multi-district and class action antitrust cases.
- Thoughtful counsel in the areas of compliance, distribution and franchise practices, mergers and acquisitions, tender offers, and pricing matters
- Experience regarding Hart-Scott-Rodino and pre-merger acquisition filings as well as private treble damage and government enforcement actions
- Antitrust litigation in charges of monopolization, discriminatory pricing, price fixing, unfair trade practices, and illegal tying actions
We have extensive trial and appellate experience representing our clients in complex matters concerning competition and federal and state-level antitrust. Our clients include:
- Businesses and individuals facing investigations by the Federal Trade Commission and the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice as well as actions by State Attorneys General
- Healthcare professionals and entities such as hospitals, doctors, and managed care organizations