R. Bradley Ziegler primarily represents and advises clients involved in complex commercial disputes, including clients involved in securities investigations, arbitrations, and litigation; admiralty and maritime investigations and litigation; transportation/cargo litigation; franchise litigation; alcohol distribution matters; employment litigation; and collection matters. Brad frequently represents clients in matters pending before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). He also represents clients in personal injury and wrongful death claims, including maritime claims, toxic tort claims, and other state law claims.
In addition to appearing before numerous courts to represent his clients, Brad has represented clients in investigations conducted by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, the United States Commodities Futures Trading Commission, and the United States Coast Guard. Brad's admissions and experience allow him to represent and advise clients in complex matters before numerous courts and regulatory bodies.
Prior to attending law school, where he ultimately graduated first in his class, Brad gained valuable securities and commercial experience as an Investment Representative for Edward Jones and as a Credit Manager for Marion Pepsi Bottling Company.
Brad is originally from Harrisburg, Illinois, and he and his wife, Rachel, have a son and a daughter.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2005)
- Eastern Illinois University (B.A., 1999)
- Eastern Illinois University (M.A., 2000)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice (2004)
- Law clerk, Brandon, Schmidt, Goffinet & Solverson (2003-2004)
- Credit manager, Marion Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. (2001-2002)
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Kentucky Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh and Eighth Circuits
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Missouri, Western District of Missouri, Southern District of Illinois, Western District of Kentucky, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- Kentucky Bar