Clients of Lewis Rice's Government Solutions & Administrative Law Practice Group receive a level of service not found in traditional lobbying firms. We offer more than just guidance through legislative and political processes; we have the resources and experience needed to tackle complex, unique matters. Through our full service representation, we develop and advance our client's strategic objectives.
We represent clients who interact with governments at all levels. Our team works with a wide range of elected and appointed decision makers as they navigate major policy issues. We regularly represent clients' interests before executive departments, legislative committees, administrative agencies, and local government bodies. In this capacity, we help our clients:
- Craft and manage legislative proposals
- Develop policy positions and navigate competing interests
- Understand the distinct methods of administrative agencies
- Respond to investigative demands and inquiries
- Organize and guide coalitions