Sarah A. Milunski practices in the Firm’s Litigation Department. She is an experienced litigator handling cases involving Missouri’s Franchise Act, consumer protection statutes, contract and property disputes, municipal litigation, and personal injury in both federal and state courts in Missouri and Illinois. Sarah regularly develops the case strategies and legal arguments that are relied upon at trial in some of the Firm's most complex cases. No stranger to the courtroom, her recent trials have involved breach of contract and municipal law, both of which resulted in positive outcomes for her clients. Sarah’s subject-matter knowledge runs deep for every case she takes on; not only does she utilize available resources to thoroughly understand the legal issue at hand, she also familiarizes herself with her clients’ business so she can provide thoughtful and practical advice that is focused on each client’s individual goals. Whether in the courtroom advocating or in the office counseling, Sarah brings a focus and passion to bear to give sound advice and achieve outstanding results for her clients.
Sarah is a member of the Firm’s Recruiting Committee. She was selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars® in 2018-2022 as well as was in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch for 2021-2024.
During law school, Sarah served as the Childress Lecture managing editor of the Saint Louis University Law Journal.
Outside the office, Sarah enjoys singing with the St. Louis Chamber Chorus and at her parish, St. Margaret of Scotland.
- Alcohol Distribution
- Class Action
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Negligence
- Municipal Law, Zoning & Finance
- Products Liability
- Franchise & Other Distribution
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Academic Excellence awards in Civil Procedure I, Trusts & Estates, Evidence, Legal Professionalism, State Constitutional Law, Commercial Transactions and Remedies
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, Childress Lecture managing editor
- Emory University (B.A., 2009)
- Philosophy, Music
- Intern, St. Louis University Civil Advocacy Clinic (January-May 2012)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2010, 2011)
- Judicial extern, Hon. Mary K. Hoff, Missouri Court of Appeals (January-April 2011)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
- Southern and Central Districts of Illinois
- District of Colorado
- Recruiting Committee