Marisa L. Byram focuses her practice on commercial real estate matters including sales, acquisitions, leasing, financing, and development. She represents national and local retailers, developers, lending institutions, and municipalities in connection with property assemblages, shopping center development, and ground leases. She also assists clients with documenting and navigating tax increment financing and other public financing and community improvement vehicles.
Marisa is a member of the Board of Editors of Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, published by Law Journal Newsletters, a division of ALM.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1997)
- Saint Louis University School of Law Journal (staff member, 1995 - 1996; editor, 1996 - 1997)
- Legal Research and Writing, teaching assistant, 1995 - 1996
- College of The Holy Cross (B.A., 1994)
- Law clerk, Hon. Robert G. Dowd, Jr., Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District (1997-1998)
- American Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Member, Board of Editors, Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, Law Journal Newsletters, a division of ALM
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar