Lynn A. Hinrichs is knowledgeable in a variety of health care, corporate, insurance, and employee benefits matters. Her broad health care and corporate practice includes acquisitions; joint ventures; provider network and managed care contracting; regulatory matters such as Stark Law, fraud, and abuse; HIPAA, Medicare, and Medicaid billing; and third-party payer issues.
In her insurance practice, Lynn has extensive experience with acquisitions, strategic alliances, insurance holding companies, regulatory compliance, reinsurance, mandated benefits, operational issues, and self-insured arrangements. She represents a variety of health insurance companies, prepaid dental plans, and health care providers.
Lynn also practices in the area of employee benefits. She advises clients on a wide range of employee benefit matters relating to qualified retirement plans, welfare benefit plans, fringe benefit plans, executive compensation, and non-qualified compensation and incentive plans. She routinely advises on issues relating to the design, implementation, qualification, and administration of employee benefit plans including plans for exempt organizations and churches.
Lynn is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and her peers have selected her for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014-2019. Lynn is a valued member of the Firm's Management Committee.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Harding University (B.S., summa cum laude, 1987)
- Public Administration
- American Bar Association, Health Law, Corporation, and Business Law Sections
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Missouri Society of Hospital Attorneys
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis Area Health Lawyers Association
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Midwest Region Board of Directors, INROADS, Inc. (2015-present)
- Development Board, KidSmart, Inc.
- Management Committee
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee