Samuel A. Yoffie concentrates his practice in the areas of banking, securities, real estate, and general corporate and transactional law. His practice includes representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, regulatory compliance matters, and contract negotiation and drafting.
Prior to graduating law school, Sam was a judicial extern for U.S. District Court Judge Rodney W. Sippel in St. Louis and volunteered at Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. He is licensed to practice in Missouri and is a member of the American Bar Association and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, editor-in-chief
- Order of the Woolsack
- Academic Excellence Award
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.J., summa cum laude, 2000)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2004)
- Law clerk, Hon. Rodney W. Sippel, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (January-May 2004)
- Law clerk, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (May-August 2003)
- Associate sports editor, Suburban Journals (October 2000-July 2002)
- Editor-in-chief, Vox Magazine (May-September 2000)
- Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis