Sam Yoffie concentrates his practice in the areas of startup company formation and finance, securities, and general corporate and transactional law. He has 15 years’ experience representing clients big and small across a variety of industries in mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financing transactions, and contract negotiation and drafting.
Sam is licensed to practice in Missouri and is a member of the American Bar Association and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis. Away from work, Sam is involved with his church, St. Clement of Rome, and coaches his sons’ baseball and basketball teams.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, editor-in-chief
- Order of the Woolsack
- Academic Excellence Award
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.J., summa cum laude, 2000)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2004)
- Law clerk, Hon. Rodney W. Sippel, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (January-May 2004)
- Law clerk, Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (May-August 2003)
- Associate sports editor, Suburban Journals (October 2000-July 2002)
- Editor-in-chief, Vox Magazine (May-September 2000)
- Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis