As Chief Financial Officer, Valerie Yates directs the financial operations in the St. Louis office of Lewis Rice. With more than 20 years of experience in accounting, audit, and compliance operations, Valerie oversees general accounting, accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, collections, treasury management, financial reporting, financial analysis, and financial information systems. She also manages payroll and employee benefits and negotiates the property, casualty, and employee benefits insurance contracts for the Firm.
Additionally, Valerie works with Firm management to implement solutions that increase business value for the Firm. She is a performance-driven executive able to solve business problems strategically and tactically.
- Southeast Missouri State University (B.S.B.A.)
- Chief Financial Officer, Focus Bank (2019-2021)
- Controller, Focus Bank (2007-2019)
- Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer/BSA Officer, Southern Bank (2006-2007)
- Controller, Southern Bank (2000-2006)
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Volunteer, The Warming Center (2019-2021)
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Club (2006-2011)