Tom W. Zook represents public and private company clients from across the country in varied industries, in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate finance, general corporate law, and corporate governance. Tom has a strong financial background and the experience to handle all of his clients' sophisticated corporate and business needs.
As a dedicated member of his community, Tom serves on a variety of boards and is active in various charitable organizations.
Tom is a member of the Firm's Management Committee and Associate Development Committee. He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and he was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2007-2020 and Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® 2012-2018. Additionally, Best Lawyers named him "Securities/Capital Markets Lawyer of the Year" for 2015 and 2018.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Financial
- Closely Held Businesses, Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., 1988)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Illinois Law Review, topics editor
- Illinois Wesleyan University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1985)
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- Passed certified public accountant examination
- Member, Management Committee
- Member, Associate Development Committee