Timothy D. Yeaglin is a Co-chair of the Firm's Estate Planning & Probate Department. He counsels individuals and families on the implementation and development of sophisticated tax and estate plans. He also has considerable experience putting wealth transfer techniques into action, including the use of limited partnerships, limited liability companies, buy-sell and shareholder agreements, intra-family loans, sales to defective grantor trusts, and other gifting practices. In addition, he has experience in estate administration and in gift and estate tax audits.
Tim was selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars® 2010-2018. He is a former member the Firm's Recruiting Committee.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Washington University Law Quarterly, executive notes editor
- University of Memphis (B.A., summa cum laude, 2000)
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2001, 2002)
- Summer associate, Quarles, Brady, Streich, Lang, LLP (2002)
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
- Florida Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Board member, Angels' Arms
- Co-chair, Estate Planning & Probate Department