Stewart C. Bogart focuses much of his practice on assisting lenders with recovery of their collateral in state court and bankruptcy court. Stewart also works with commercial landlords regarding their leasing and landlord-tenant issues, including vendor litigation and tenant evictions/collections, lease reviews and related negotiations with prospective tenants, and drafting of lease amendments and addendums. He devotes a portion of his practice to representing construction suppliers by filing mechanic’s liens, bond claims, and all litigation matters related thereto. Stewart also represents national lenders and loan servicers and assists them with foreclosure and title issues.
Stewart strives to achieve his clients goals through diligence, teamwork and communication. He always provides high quality legal representation in order to obtain the best results for his clients in the most cost-effective manner.
Outside of the office, Stewart enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and following professional and collegiate sports.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Stewart worked at Millsap & Singer, LLC.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Oregon (B.A., 2007)
- History, minor in business administration
- Dean's List
- Wrestling team
- Associate, Millsap & Singer, LLC (2018-2023)
- Associate, The Sader Law Firm (2015-2018)
- Document review attorney, Spencer Fane (2015)
- Law clerk, Anderson Byrd (2014-2015)
- Summer associate, Hornbeek Vitali & Braun (2013)
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- U.S. District Court
- Western District of Missouri
- District of Kansas
Charitable & Civic Activities
- JDRF Fundraising
- Backpacks for Hunger (Church of the Resurrection)