Lewis Rice offers a full-service sport advisory and consulting practice with a comprehensive, individualized approach unrivaled in the industry. Our team of advisors have been in-house at educational institutions and understand the high pressure and winning mentality of successful athletic organizations. We draw on these real-world experiences to meet the needs of our clients.
Our responsibilities do not end once we submit our final report. We provide continuing support for all our partners as we strive to create long-term, meaningful relationships. Below is a list of services we provide to our sports and advisory consulting clients.
- Conduct 360-degree program reviews to best position an athletic department for success and sustainability in a competitive and ever-changing environment.
- Assist colleges and universities through the divisional reclassification and conference alignment process from consideration to acceptance.
- Lead full-scale investigations in areas such as policy and procedure violations, labor disputes, discrimination, sexual harassment, hazing, bullying and other personnel or student-athlete misconduct.
- Provide timely, expert advice on all personnel matters impacting an organization.
- Our general counsel services provide for fully customizable legal services to support every aspect of an athletic department’s operation.
- Develop a comprehensive enrollment strategy for NCAA DII, DIII and NAIA athletic programs.
- Serve as a resource for proactive Title IX and gender equity reviews and lead institution’s through OCR complaints and/or legal challenges.
- Serve as a partner on the creation of visionary strategic plans with a focus on a culture of excellence.
- Conduct media rights, sponsorship and naming rights analysis to maximize revenue opportunities and enhance brand value.
- Provide Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) compliance, education and representation.
- Review, assess, and audit the department’s NCAA Compliance Operations.
- Conduct an evaluation and review of student-athlete support services with a keen focus on the overall experience and wellbeing.
- Build out of a comprehensive employee policy and procedural manual and student-athlete handbook to ensure strict internal controls.
- Lead the executive search functions for coaches and administrators.