Sarah L. White is an associate practicing in the Litigation Department of Lewis Rice. Sarah's general litigation practice centers on complex commercial litigation. She has experience in employment and health care law, reviewing OSHA documents and conducting statutory and case law research. In her labor & employment practice, Sarah defends clients against Charges of Discrimination and other employment-related claims brought under state and federal law. She also works with clients to draft employee policies and implement effective hiring and employee evaluation practices. Additionally, Sarah is the prosecuting attorney for the City of Kirkwood.
In law school, Sarah served as the Executive Editor for Washington University Law Review. Her team took first place in the 1L Client Competition and was a finalist in the 1L Negotiation Competition, both of which boasted more than 60 teams. Sarah also competed with the National Moot Court Team from 2017-2018, and she received Order of the Barristers.
Sarah is a member of the Firm's Recruiting Committee.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Executive Editor, Washington University Law Review, Vol. 95
- National Moot Court Team (2017-2018)
- 1L and 2L Elected Representative, Student Bar Association
- 1L Elected Representative, Phi Alpha Delta
- University of Kansas (B.S., 2013)
- All Big 12 Medalist, Division 1 track and field heptathlete
- Jayhawk Generations Scholarship
- National Society for Collegiate Scholars
- Member and Technology Chair, Pi Beta Phi
- Prosecuting attorney, City of Kirkwood (2019-present)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2016, 2017)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Northern District of Illinois
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Natural Ties Volunteer Program
- Recruiting Committee
- Senior associate, ISNetworld Software Corporation (2014-2015)