Sarah C. Rowe has nearly 20 years of commercial real estate transaction legal experience representing both borrowers and lenders, buyers and sellers, and landlords and tenants. Sarah also has experience with obtaining governmental financing or incentives for commercial real estate projects such as Tax Increment Financing, TDD, and STAR bonds.
Sarah has a substantial background working with owners and property management in all aspects of multifamily real estate. She has experience drafting and negotiating loan documents, and acquisition and disposition contracts, conducting legal due diligence, and coordinating the closing of the related transactions. Sarah has assisted clients with investor, bridge, and permanent financing with a variety of private, bank, conduit, and institutional lenders. In addition, Sarah has worked as property management operations legal counsel which involved vendor contract review, lease form review, and handling fair housing and consumer protection complaints.
She has handled corporate law functions such as drafting operating agreements, partnership agreements and corporate by-laws, formation documents, authorizations, amendments, and reporting requirements.
In addition to real estate and corporate law, Sarah has experience with Regulated Industries in Kansas City, Missouri, and the liquor license process with the State of Missouri.
- University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of Kansas (B.A., 1998)
- Honors program
- Assistant General Counsel, Eighteen Capital Group (2017-2022)
- Associate, Kennyhertz Perry (2017-2022)
- CREW KC, Kansas City Commercial Real Estate Women
- Downtown Council Business Attraction and Retention Committee
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar