Ryan T. Harding is an associate in the Litigation Department. Ryan represents individuals and companies in a broad range of disputes, including commercial litigation and employment-related litigation.
A particular emphasis of Ryan’s practice is Municipal Law. Ryan advises cities and other municipalities in a number of complex matters including labor law, Sunshine Law, contractual issues, zoning matters, constitutional law, and traditional litigation matters. Additionally, Ryan serves as the Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for the City of Kirkwood.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Ryan clerked for Chief Judge Theresa L. Springmann of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana and for Justice Robert J. Steigmann of the Illinois Appellate Court.
- Commercial Litigation
- Municipal Law, Zoning & Finance
- Appellate Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Investigations and White Collar Crime
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville (B.S., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Political science
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, City of Kirkwood (2021-Present)
- Law clerk, Chief Judge Theresa Lazar Springmann, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana (2019-2020)
- Law clerk, Justice Robert J. Steigman, Illinois Appellate Court, Fourth District (2017-2019)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Volunteer Firefighter and EMT, Logan-Trivoli Fire Protection District (2009-2017)
- Member, Missouri Athletic Club