Ryan T. Harding is an associate practicing in the Litigation Department of Lewis Rice. Ryan advises clients on their complex litigation matters, and he provides day-to-day counsel to help businesses navigate legal and regulatory compliance issues.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Ryan clerked for Chief Judge Theresa L. Springmann of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. Ryan began his career by clerking for Justice Robert J. Steigmann of the Illinois Appellate Court, Fourth District.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, The Elder Law Journal
- Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville (B.S., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Political science
- Law clerk, Chief Judge Theresa Lazar Springmann, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana (2019-2020)
- Law clerk, Justice Robert J. Steigman, Illinois Appellate Court, Fourth District (2017-2019)
- Legal intern, U.S Army Judge Advocate General's Corps (Summer 2016)
- Legal intern, McLean County State's Attorney's Office (Spring 2016)
- Legal intern, Judge Michael M. Mihm, U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois (Summer 2015)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Volunteer Firefighter and EMT, Logan-Trivoli Fire Protection District (2009-2017)