As an associate in the Litigation Department, Rodger M. Turbak represents the interest of local, regional, and national creditors as they relate to consumer and commercial matters primarily in the areas of default loans, replevins, foreclosures, evictions, collections, workouts, and similar creditor’s rights areas. Rodger has had extensive experience representing creditors as both plaintiff and defendant throughout the complex litigation and bankruptcy process.
Roger was selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers Ones to Watch for 2023.
- Washburn University (J.D., 2002)
- Central Missouri State University (B.A., 1999)
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- Iowa Bar
- U.S. District Court (including Bankruptcy Courts):
- District of Kansas
- Western District of Missouri
- Southern District of Iowa
- Northern District of Iowa
- The Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation Tribal Court
- The Kickapoo Tribal District Court