Rachel Wallis is a paralegal in the Estate Planning Department of Lewis Rice. Rachel works with attorneys, clients, and court clerks in probate matters and prepares related court documents and estate accountings. She also assists attorneys and clients with trust administration. Rachel has experience drafting custom estate planning documents as well as preparing business formation documents including articles of organization, operating agreements, and more. She works with financial institutions and other service providers in the management of asset transfers.
- St. Louis Community College (Paralegal Certificate)
- University of Missouri at St. Louis (B.A., cum laude)
- Political Science, pre-law emphasis
- Dean's List
- Paralegal, The Beckemeier Law Firm (2016-2018)
- Estate planning/probate paralegal, Affinity Law Group, LLC (2014-2016)