R. Scott Moore practices in the areas of health care, general business and transactional matters, and bankruptcy/creditors' rights. His health care practice focuses primarily on representation of physician groups and their ancillary ventures including independent practice associations. Scott has extensive experience dealing with physician contracts, compliance issues, and antitrust issues. He represents financial institutions and other businesses in a variety of bankruptcy and other debtor-creditor matters, and he has appeared in both bankruptcy and state courts. He also represents privately held businesses and nonprofit organizations in a variety of transactional and day-to-day issues.
Scott is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1991)
- University of Illinois (B.S., with honors, 1988)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honorary
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Institute of CPAs
- Illinois State Bar Association, Health Care Section
- Missouri Society of Hospital Attorneys
- St. Louis Area Health Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Bankruptcy Section
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Board member and past President, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Metro East)