R. John Klevorn, III represents clients in general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, partnership taxation, and tax credits and development incentives. He also has extensive experience with matters relating to executive compensation, including the review and preparation of various deferred compensation and stock incentive plans for businesses of all sizes.
John advises clients in a wide range of corporate transactions including asset sales and acquisitions, stock sales and purchases, mergers, and investments in low-income housing and historic rehabilitation tax credit projects. His clients include tax credit investors and developers, alcohol and beer distributors, and various other commercial enterprises.
- Alcohol Distribution
- Closely Held Businesses, Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2002)
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.A., magna cum laude)
- The Stolar Partnership LLP (2002-2013)
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Board member, The Haven Club, Our Little Haven