Nathan Burbank is a paralegal practicing in the Estate Planning Department of Lewis Rice. A certified public accountant, Nathan has significant experience preparing tax provisions, federal tax returns, financial statements, and more. At Lewis Rice, he prepares trust and estate accountings, manages the probate estate process, and prepares federal and state income and estate tax returns, among others.
- McKendree University (M.B.A.)
- Sigma Beta Delta
- McKendree College (B.B.A.)
- Accountant, Brown, Smith, Wallace LLP (2016-2017)
- Senior accountant, Kerber, Eck, and Braeckel, LLP (2015-2016)
- Special agent, Internal Revenue Services (2005-2014)