Kenneth J. (“Chip”) Mallin, Jr. is an associate practicing in the Firm's Litigation Department. Chip has extensive experience in complex commercial and civil litigation. He has worked on advising clients through all phases of the litigation process. Chip has experience in pre-suit evaluations, responding to discovery, taking depositions, arguing substantive legal motions, and preparing for and going to trial. His understanding of the discovery process and its importance allow Chip to effectively prepare a client’s case for trial.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Chip worked as a trial staff attorney for American Family Insurance.
Chip was selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch for 2021.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Business Transactional Law Concentration
- Rhodes College (B.A., 2009)
- Business, focus in finance and marketing
- Trial staff attorney, American Family Insurance (2017-2019)
- Associate, Rynearson, Suess, Schnurbusch & Champion LLC (2012-2017)
- Asset management group, Save-A-Lot (2012)
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Alumni Board President, Wilson School
- Chairman for Programming, Fair St. Louis