Jill Weaver is a paralegal in the Corporate Department of Lewis Rice. Jill has more than 12 years of experience in the legal field. Her background includes preparing by-laws and operating agreements, as well as documentation for mergers, acquisitions, conversions, and dissolutions.
- Boston University (Paralegal Certificate, 2011)
- Corporate paralegal, Mathis, Marifian & Richter, Ltd. (2014-2018)
- Litigation paralegal, Flynn Guymon & Garavalia (2013-2014)
- Litigation paralegal, Law Office of Rhonda Fiss, P.C. (2011-2013)
- Legal assistant & office manager, Brandmeyer Law Office, P.C. (2005-2011)