Jessica N. Quintero is an associate in the Firm’s Estate Planning and Probate Department. Jessica has experience drafting various estate planning documents including wills, trusts, prenuptial agreements, durable powers of attorney, and medical directives, as well as preparing gift and estate tax returns.
In law school, Jessica served on the editorial board of the Journal of Law and Policy. She also competed in several moot court competitions as a member of the Moot Court National Team, receiving multiple awards for oral advocacy and brief-writing. Jessica was also heavily involved in the Student Veterans Association, which works to assist veterans in making the transition from military service to civilian life.
Prior to law school Jessica served as a Logistics Officer in the U.S. Navy. After receiving her Legal Officer Certification from the Naval Justice School in 2008, Jessica also served as the Legal Officer of her command while deployed.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Dean's list
- Order of the Barristers
- Don Sommers Award in Professional Responsibility
- CALI Award for Ethics
- University of California-Los Angeles (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- Dean's list
- University of California Education Abroad Program, Ankara, Turkey
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Legal Officer Certification, Naval Justice School (2008)
- Missouri Bar