Jennifer M. Johnson is a member in the Kansas City office of Lewis Rice. Her practice focuses primarily on real estate and transactional matters. Jennifer represents national and local clients with regards to real estate acquisitions, sale and lease transactions, mortgage and mezzanine financing, and negotiating and funding joint venture agreements.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Jennifer practiced at Polsinelli PC.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Kansas (B.A., cum laude, 1995)
- Political Science
- Attorney, Polsinelli PC (2000-2010, 2014-2017)
- Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Extell Development Company (2010-2014)
- Attorney, King Hershey PC (1998-2000)
- Kansas (inactive)
- New York