Jacquelyn H. Sicilia is an associate practicing in the Corporate Department of Lewis Rice. Jacquelyn assists clients on all aspects of transactional matters, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and general corporate matters. She has experience negotiating, drafting, and reviewing a wide variety of documents to facilitate the closing of business deals.
Jacquelyn's cybersecurity and data privacy practice involves helping companies mitigate the risk involved with collecting and sharing personal data. She advises clients on compliance and best practices for data management and incident preparedness and providing critical legal counsel in the immediate aftermath of cyber incidents.
In her immigration practice, Jacquelyn works with each client's specific needs to prepare petitions and applications for a broad range of immigrant and non-immigrant statuses. She assists with stateside as well as consular processing for nonimmigrant work visa classifications, including, but not limited to H, L, E, TN and R visas; and Jacquelyn also assists with immigrant visa (green card) processing including PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 applications for permanent residency.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2022)
- Dean's Scholarship, Dean's List
- Executive Editor, Saint Louis University Law Journal
- Academic Excellence Award Recipient in National Security Law
- Co-President, Women Law Students' Association
- University of Mississippi (B.A.S., with honors, 2018)
- Criminal Justice with an emphasis in Homeland Security, minor in Spanish
- Chancellor's Honor Roll, Provost Scholar
- Alpha Phi Sigma Criminal Justice Honor Society, Sigma Alpha Lambda Honor Society
- Policy and Standards Board, Pi Beta Phi
- Legal extern, Anheuser-Busch (2022)
- Summer associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2021)
- Rule 13 student attorney, Saint Louis University School of Law Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic (2021)
- Criminal Division Legal Intern, United States Attorney's Office (2020)
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court (2021-2022)
- Missouri Bar