Our White Collar Crime Practice Group has the experience and resources necessary to address criminal, allegedly criminal, and regulatory matters facing today's corporations, businesses, and individuals, regardless of the stage or complexity.
The Firm's White Collar Crime Practice Group is led by a former U.S. Attorney and has extensive experience in all areas of federal and state criminal investigations, providing services nationwide. Members of the group have broad experience in trial and appellate practice, successfully representing clients before all levels of state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court. We provide counsel in the following matters:
- Internal company investigations and compliance audits on behalf of corporations and other businesses, providing guidance to senior management in an effort to reduce potential company exposure
- Government-initiated investigations, working closely with clients to prevent or minimize formal charges
- Witnesses in a grand jury who have not been charged, but are called to provide testimony, documents, or other information
- Defending against charges of fraud pertaining to health care, mail and wire, government contracts, and financial and banking institutions
- Violation of various laws concerning securities, environmental regulations, public accountability, USDA regulations, RICO, tax, and antitrust
- Criminal cases with any resulting civil cases, eliminating duplicate efforts and ensuring consistent results