Geralyn Spacher is a paralegal working in the Firm's Litigation Department since 2001. She is well versed in all aspects of litigation technology, specializing in managing complex e-discovery matters. She supports clients and attorneys on all aspects of e-Discovery services including collection, review, and document production. She also has extensive working knowledge of Relativity and other document-reviewing tools, including organization, complex search queries, importing and exporting data, identification of privileged documents, and management of document productions in addition to creating and maintaining privilege logs.
Geralyn's other duties include preparing electronic courtroom presentations and demonstrative exhibits as well as assisting with management of evidence/documents for trials, hearings, and arbitrations. She is proficient with creating and maintaining Summation and Access databases for large case management. Geralyn provides administrative support for various deposition management and review software, including training attorneys and support staff on software features. She served on the faculty at Southwestern Illinois College, instructing paralegal students on the extensive applications of computer skills in the legal field.
Geralyn has been a member of the St. Louis Paralegal Association since 1990, and in 2015, Geralyn was the recipient of the Paralegal Legend Award.
- Webster University (M.A., with honors, 2007)
- Legal Analysis
- Webster University (B.S., with honors, 2000)
- Computer Science with emphasis on Information Management
- St. Louis Community College (Associate, with honors, 1989)
- Applied Science, Legal Assistant
- St. Louis Community College (Paralegal Certificate, 1989)
- Adjunct Instructor, Southwestern Illinois College, Belleville, IL (2010-2014)
- Litigation Paralegal, Rabbitt, Pitzer and Snodgras, P.C., St. Louis, MO (1992-2001)
- Litigation Paralegal, Chruchill, McDonnell & Hatch, Belleville, IL (1990-1992)
- Member of St. Louis Paralegal Association (1990-present)
- Member, Women in E-Discovery
Honors & Awards
- Paralegal Legend Award, St. Louis Paralegal Association (2015)