Mergers & Acquisitions
Emily Bardon regularly serves clients by managing sales and acquisitions from the pre-transaction planning stage through post-closing. Her skills and experience extend to the negotiation of letters of intent, due diligence investigation and data room administration, the drafting of purchase and sale agreements, and the preparation of necessary closing documents.
- Representation of a national brewery in connection with its acquisition of craft brewers in Tempe, Arizona and New York.
- Representation of a beer distributor in connection with its disposition of various distribution rights throughout the state of Florida.
- Representation of a Missouri statewide distributor of wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages in connection with its acquisition of the distribution rights of another Missouri beverage wholesaler.
- Representation of a national quick-service restaurant chain in connection with various dispositions of its restaurants across the United States.
- Representation of a consumer goods company in connection with its acquisition of the equity of a pasteurized shell egg producer.
- Representation of a manufacturing company in connection with its acquisition of the assets a manufacturer of fabricated tube and pipe assemblies for the aerospace industry.