Elizabeth C. Holtmann is a paralegal in the Firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. With over 10 years' of IP experience, she has a wealth of knowledge with patent and trademark prosecution and litigation.
An integral member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group, Elizabeth assists the attorneys with all aspects of patent and trademark prosecution and docket management.
- Vermont Law School (J.D., 2002)
- Eastern Illinois University (B.A., 1998)
- Business Administration, Pre-Legal Studies Minors
- Intellectual Property Paralegal, Emerson Electric Co. (2014-2015)
- Certified Core Adjunct Professor, National University (2010-2013)
- Office Manager/Paralegal, Zackson Law LLC (2010)
- Patent Paralegal, Sonnenschein, Nath and Rosenthal LLP (2007-2010)
- Legal Assistant, Intellectual Property Practice Group, Bryan Cave LLP (2003-2007)
- Missouri Bar