Eleanor Stream is a paralegal in the Estate Planning Department of Lewis Rice. Eleanor's experience includes estate administration, including drafting probate pleadings, interacting with court personnel, transferring assets to beneficiaries, as well as preparing and filing estate tax returns and gift tax returns. She frequently drafts trustee removal and appointment documents and coordinates distributions from trusts and transfers of assets into trusts.
- Roger Williams University (B.A., 2014)
- History, Minors in Business Administration and Dance/Performance
- Dean's List
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Westfield State University (Paralegal Certificate, 2015)
- Trust and Estate Paralegal, Robinson Donovan P.C. (2016-2017)
- Hendel & Collins, P.C. (2015-2016)