Edward M. Tjaden is an associate practicing in the Estate Planning & Probate Department of Lewis Rice. Ed's practice focuses on developing and implementing tax and estate plans for individuals and families. He advises clients on wills, trusts, administration of trusts and estates, preparation of gift and estate tax returns, antenuptial agreements, and asset protection.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Ed was an associate at Pitzer Snodgrass P.C.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Order of the Coif; Dean's List
- President, Washington University Student Veterans Association
- 2018 VFW-SVA Legislative Fellow
- CALI Awards in Contracts; Legal Practice; Evidence; and Prosecution Clinic
- Eastern Illinois University (B.A., 2014)
- Political science
- Dean's List
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass P.C.
- Student legal intern, Washington University Prosecution Clinic, St. Louis Circuit Attorney's Office
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Treasurer, BNI STL Phoenix Rising Group (2020-present)
- President, Fort Zumwalt East High School 2020-2021 Grad Night Committee (2020-present)
- Head Coach, Fort Zumwalt North 4th Grade Flag Football (2021)
- Warrior Leader, Wounded Warrior Project (2018-present)
- Specialist, United States Army (2007 - 2014)