David B. Lemkemeier is a corporate attorney specializing in commercial real estate transactions both within the St. Louis region and throughout the United States. David regularly advises local and national clients on a wide range of complex corporate and real estate issues involving acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, financing, joint venture structuring, securing entitlements, and preparing indentures. He has significant experience navigating the complexities of infill real estate development projects.
David's peers have selected him for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014-2020.
- Real Estate
- Banking & Financial
- Franchise & Other Distribution
- Municipal Law, Zoning & Finance
- Opportunity Zones
- Multi-family – Land assemblage, financing, equity joint venture structuring, multifamily project development, entitlements and dispositions.
- Office/Industrial – Build-to-suit leasing, acquisition, and development, including development of a multi-building flex office industrial park; extensive leasing experience representing both landlords and tenants.
- Mixed Use, Technology District [office, lab, retail, public commons, and infrastructure] – Land assemblage, development, complex ground leases, easements, licenses and management agreements, indentures, covenants and restrictions, infrastructure development agreements, public/private partnership structuring and implementation, development incentives.
- Retail/Restaurant – Acquisition, leasing, development, and disposition of more than 500 properties in 25 states; multi-state sale-leaseback, build-to-suit and reverse build-to-suit, transactions; development of multi-parcel sites for shopping center developments.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Wesleyan University (B.A., 1992)
- The College of Social Studies, History, Government and Economics
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Board of Trustees, KIPP St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Board of Trustees, Community School, St. Louis, MO
- Danforth Leadership Council, Danforth Plant Science Center, St. Louis, MO
- Missouri Growth Association (MGA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)