Daniel R. Luppino is a litigator handling a diverse range of civil matters in state and federal courts throughout Kansas and Missouri. In particular, Daniel is experienced in defending businesses and financial institutions against allegations of tortious business practices, fraud, consumer protection violations, and employment discrimination.
In addition, Daniel is heavily involved in the Kansas City office's defense of asbestos personal injury cases, maintaining an extensive nationwide docket in this area.
Daniel was selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars® in 2015-2020 as well as in Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch for 2021.
- Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability
- Labor & Employment
- Banking Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Environmental, Chemical & Toxic Tort
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Order of the Coif
- Kansas Law Review, articles editor
- Moot Court Council
- CALI Award for Lawyering I and II
- University of Kansas (B.A., 2007)
- Political Science and Journalism
- The University Daily Kansan and KUJH-TV, reporter
- Honors program
- Earl E. O'Connor American Inn of Court
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar