Lewis Rice brings its wealth of experience in corporate and estate law to benefit closely held and smaller business clients. We have a diverse practice representing private business enterprises across a broad range of legal needs.
Our attorneys have represented clients in manufacturing, service, retail, financial businesses, family limited partnerships, joint ventures, limited liability companies, and other business entities. Types of matters include:
- Formation and startup of businesses
- Financing activities
- Agreements among shareholders regarding business relationships
- Succession planning
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Negotiating commercial transactions and distributorship agreements
- Regulatory compliance matters
- Employment, employee benefit, and ERISA matters
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Real estate transactions
The Firm brings its considerable experience in the areas of environmental, tax, real estate, employee benefits, and litigation to the service of our smaller business customers.