Lewis Rice's Business and Corporate Finance Practice Group represents lenders and borrowers in a broad spectrum of commercial, real estate, private placement and public financing transactions.
Our attorneys are well versed in a range of financing matters and are experienced in legal issues concerning:
- Single-lender unsecured and secured term loans and revolving lines of credit
- Real estate secured loans including construction loans, acquisition refinancing of developed property, ground lease financing, and loans secured by public incentives
- Complex credit facilities involving acquisitions, domestic and foreign borrowers and guarantors, foreign currencies, multiple layers of equity, and subordinated, mezzanine, and senior debt
- Bond issues
- Large, syndicated credit facilities including syndicated asset-based, floorplan, and credit enhancement transactions
- Complex lease financing arrangements involving real estate and personal property
- Swap transactions
Our lender client base is extremely broad and includes national, regional, and local banks; commercial finance companies; thrifts; and public bond issuers and bond trustees. Our attorneys also serve as special and local counsel for national lending institutions and public bond issuers in connection with financing transactions within our region. We also counsel borrowers of varying sizes in a wide variety of industries in the structuring, negotiation, implementation, and monitoring of their finance transactions.