Brian D. Bouquet focuses on the representation of public and privately held businesses and their owners. He works with clients from entity formation through the life of the enterprise, with primary emphasis in mergers and acquisitions, contractual arrangements, business and succession planning, financings, corporate governance, and general business matters. Experienced in the structuring of new enterprises as corporations, limited liability companies, or partnerships, Brian has represented businesses in numerous real estate matters including purchase, sale, lease, and finance transactions. His knowledge allows him to provide the highest-quality service to his clients while focusing on their individual financial and business goals.
Brian also handles marine finance and admiralty transactions involving documentation of U.S. registered vessels, ship mortgages, and charter party transactions for clients in the marine and marine financing industries.
Brian is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2009-2023.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Journal of Urban & Contemporary Law, associate editor
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.S., 1983)
- Shifrin & Treiman (1986-1988)
- American Bar Association, Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar