Athletics Administration Experience
With more than 20 years of college athletics experience at both the NCAA Division I and II levels, Brad has tremendous experience ranging from supervising an NCAA DII to DI reclassification process, spearheading an athletic department's fundraising, development, and corporate partnership program, managing the process for several comprehensive strategic plans, and oversight of all areas of personnel management.
Below highlights some of Brad's accomplishments:
- As Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics at Lindenwood University, Brad was responsible for the day-to-day operations for a highly successful and nationally recognized NCAA Division II athletics program in which he supported 50 sport programs, 1,400+ student-athletes and a staff of 150 employees.
- While at Lindenwood, he oversaw and finalized the successful NCAA Division II to Division I transition, generating multi-million dollars in media value.
- Conducted numerous programmatic reviews to ensure organization’s were able to effectively evolve in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Brad is a fierce advocate for a positive student-athlete experience as he and his leadership team developed programs to support personal and professional growth, mental health awareness, DEI education, academic enrichment, NIL programming and awareness, and community engagement opportunities.
- Throughout his career, Brad has led the following initiatives:
- Successfully created operational and strategic plans as a roadmap for competitive success.
- Coordinated educational sessions for Title IX compliance, sexual violence awareness and reporting, HR training and legal hot topic review.
- Implement strategies to promote a high-performing culture, increase diverse hiring practices and support employee retention.
- Developed comprehensive employee policy & procedure manuals and student-athlete handbooks.
- Enhanced the department’s fundraising, development, and corporate partnership program, generating multi-million dollars in revenue productivity.
- Served as Lead on major capital projects from design through construction.
- Managed facilities, game day, and event operations for an NCAA Division I athletics program.
- Buildout of extensive community service programs to support local, regional and national organizations.