Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representing out-of-state client in acquisition of bank holding company
- Representing out-of-state, family-owned beer distributor in the sale of its distribution company
- Representing Anheuser Busch in acquisition of out-of-state beer distributorships
- Representing bank in merger sale
- Represented Core & Main LP in its acquisition of R&B Co.
- Represented HBM Holdings in acquisition of HarperLove
- Represented Western Beverage LLC in its acquisition of Double Eagle Distributing Inc.
- Represented Core & Main LP in its acquisition of Erosion Resources & Supply Inc. and J&J Municipal Supply, Inc.
- Represented Hermann Companies in its sale of Anchor Packaging to The Jordan Company
- Represented Core & Main LP in its acquisition of Long Island Pipe Supply
- Represented Belden Inc. in its acquisition of Opterna International Corp
- Represented PPC Broadband, Inc. in the acquisition of Suttle, Inc.
- Represented Business Bancshares in its sale to Stifel Financial Company
- Represented client in acquisition of family-owned automobile service business
- Represented manufacturer of new and remanufactured automotive parts in acquisition of multinational manufacturer and distributor of aftermarket automotive products
- Represented private equity group in acquisition of a home warranty sales company
- Represented out-of-state, family-owned beer distributor in the sale of two licensed distribution companies and affiliated automobile servicing and draught line installation businesses to another beer distributor
- Represented out-of-state, family-owned beer distributor in the sale of its distribution company to four separate purchasers
- Regularly represent national customer relationship management software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider, negotiating vendor and customer agreements and compliance policies and providing general corporate counsel
- Regularly represent national towing services and vehicle transportation company, negotiating vendor, contractor and customer agreements and providing general corporate counsel
- Regularly represent a photography tutorial company, preparing its template contracts, negotiating contracts with contractors, and providing general corporate counsel
- Regularly represent national medical software company, preparing and updating the company’s template contracts and negotiating customer agreements
- Represented a local non-profit company in its purchase of multiple buildings on one St. Louis city block
- Regularly represent national nonprofit company providing services to the elderly, negotiating contracts and providing general corporate counsel
- Incorporated a St. Louis-based refugee advocacy nonprofit corporation and applied for non-profit status with the IRS on a pro bono basis