Alex L. Liebetrau is a real estate associate in the Kansas City office of Lewis Rice. Her background in real estate transactions allows her to negotiate and draft all types of office and retail space commercial leases. Alex represents both tenants and landlords in matters including the sale and purchase of commercial real estate, including negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and review of environmental reports, title policies, and surveys. Alex represents both lenders and borrowers on billions of dollars of real estate loans on all types of commercial property.
In law school, Alex served as Executive Editor for Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Executive Editor, Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2013)
- Political Science, Psychology
- Charles Weir Scholarship for Michigan in Washington Internship Program
- Kappa Omega Alpha Pre-law Fraternity
- Leadership-Ritual Chair, Phi Rho Alpha
- Summer Associate, Lewis Rice LLC (2015)
- Legal Intern, The Law Offices of King & King, PLLC (2014)
- Communications Intern, National Women's Law Center (2012)
- Missouri Bar