Steven S. Poindexter is a corporate attorney whose practice focuses primarily on commercial lending and commercial transactions. He represents national and regional banks in complex commercial lending transactions, including financings involving syndicated loans, real estate, and asset-based lending. Steve regularly counsels clients in the negotiation of acquisition agreements, supply agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, international transactions, and other commercial contracts and corporate matters. He also has experience assisting clients in developing compliance programs and procedures relating to U.S. export controls including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations.
Steve is a member of the Firm's Recruiting Committee, he was selected for inclusion in Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars® 2011, and St. Louis Business Journal named him among their "30 Under 30" Class of 2007.
- University of Missouri at Columbia School of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of Missouri at Columbia (B.A., magna cum laude, 2001)
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Bar
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Volunteer Lawyer's Program (2004-2007)
- Board of Trustees, MS Corporate Achievers Program, Young Professionals (National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Gateway Area Chapter)
- Member, Recruiting Committee