Steven D. Hall works on a variety of litigation matters, particularly in the area of commercial litigation, health care, white collar criminal defense, and securities litigation. Steven has extensive experience representing corporations and their officers, directors, and employees as well as individuals in commercial disputes, malpractice lawsuits, criminal and civil enforcement actions, and internal investigations.
Steven defends companies and individuals in grand jury investigations and post-indictment proceedings relating to health care fraud, securities fraud, or conspiracy charges. He also represents individuals and companies in commercial and complex litigation and class action.
A member of Lewis Rice's E-Discovery Committee, Steven regularly advises clients on technological matters arising in the discovery process, upon receipt of a subpoena, and in the formulation of corporate data retention policies. Additionally, Steven was selected for inclusion in Missouri and Kansas Rising Stars® 2014.
- Suffolk University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Law Review, associate executive editor
- Harvard University (M. Div., 1997)
- College of the Ozarks (B.A., summa cum laude, 1993)
- History/Political Science
- Georgetown University (1992)
- Institute of Comparative Political and Economic Systems
- Law clerk, General Counsel of Massachusetts Trial Courts, Boston, MA (2002)
- Law clerk, Hon. Robert Cornetta, Salem District Court, Salem, MA (2002)
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th and 8th Circuits
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois, District of Kansas
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- Member, E-Discovery Committee