Sheldon R. Singer focuses his practice on protecting the rights of creditors nationwide. Sheldon offers more than 30 years of experience providing high-quality customized legal services that meet the needs of lenders and businesses. He has pursued clients' claims before state and federal courts and administrative agencies, and he has successfully represented automobile and commercial lenders, mortgage servicing companies, businesses, and related organizations.
Prior to joining Lewis Rice, Sheldon was a partner at Singer, Jones & Lock.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D.)
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Board of Directors, Jewish Community Center of Kansas City
- Past President, Kehilath Israel Synagogue
- Past President, Kansas University Hillel
- Board of Directors, Jewish Community Campus